Friday, November 7, 2008

God exist

This is one story about whether God exist or not:

One day a man went to barber shop to cut his hair. They talked about whether God exist or not. The barber didn’t believe that God exist. He said to the man, “If God exist, why it is so many people out there that suffer and doing bad things?” The man cannot answer the question and keep on quiet. After finishing cutting his hair, the man goes out from the shop and he saw one guy with messy hair without proper cut. He came back to the shop and talk to the barber, “I think that barber doesn’t exist.” The barber feels weird and asks the man, “Here I am. I am the barber. Why do you say like that?”. The man replied, “You see the man out there with messy hair. If barber truly exist, they should be no one like that.”. Then said the barber, “Because the guy didn’t come to me.”. “THAT IS THE ANSWER.” said the man to the barber. =)

What a nice way to answer the question whether God exist or not. I love this story. I hope it can give some nice insight for you.

No comments: